G-Force – the most sophisticated and intelligent lifting device in the world
What is the G-Force?
The G-Force™ is part of a new family of Material Handling equipment known as Intelligent Assist Devices (IAD’s).
- The G-Force™ uses patented technology and an industrial processor controlled drive system to deliver unmatched lifting precision and speed.
- The units enable operators to lift and manoeuver naturally, as if the device were an extension of their own arm. The G-Force™ will help improve productivity, reduce the cost of product damage, and minimise work-related injuries.
- The G-Force™ uses exclusive patented technology and an industrial servo drive system to deliver unmatched lifting precision and speed. Its fusion of advanced technology and basic human guidance maximises productivity while minimising the risk of injury to the operator.
- For high value products that require rapid, repetitive movement the G-Force is the safest and most productive lifting device available.
- Pinpoint precision – speeds from 0.3 mpm up to 83 mpm
- Blazing speed – travels up to 4 times faster than traditional high end lifting devices
- Infinite speed control – ideal for applications that require high speed at some points in the cycle and slow, precise movements at other points
- No switches, no push buttons, no valves, no throttles
JUST GRAB AND GO
- The G-Force™ lifter gives the responsiveness and flexibility of a human operator plus the power of a machine. It incorporates a range of speeds so it is perfect for quick, repetitive motions and slow, precise placements.
- Instant response to load fluctuations.
This response is crucial with:
- Loads that stick together e.g. sheets
- Gradual load change e.g. pouring and dumping
- Sudden Load change
- Load added during assembly operations
- Easy Tooling Integration
- Vacuum tooling
- Fixtured/mechanical tooling
- Electrical, magnetic or pneumatic tooling
G-Force™ BX Series
This streamlined BX Series is a lower cost alternative for those applications that require the speed and precision of the BXi, but not the added intelligence and flexibility. Available in 70 kg and 140 kg capacities. Higher capacities are available on request.
- Float mode capable
- Speed range adjustment
- Inertia management
- Easy tooling integration
- Mimics human motion
- Operator indicator lights
- Precision capability
- Instant load fluctuation response system
G-Force™ BXi Series
Added Intelligence Capabilities
- Teachable virtual limits and speed reduction points – unit can be taught to stop or reduce speed when it reaches specific points in its lifting range
- External inputs/outputs – endless possibilities exist for the I/O on the BXi model. Contact matpack for customised programming to maximise your BXi flexibility.
- E-stop output – the E-stop can trigger or stop the external system that it is tied to (conveyor, CNC machine)
- Option to interface with data systems via DeviceNet – external systems that use DeviceNet protocol can read or control the data points and parameters of the G-Force™
- Easily accessible external communications port – any computer equipped with special software can be used to upgrade or monitor performance
- G-Force: the Safe Alternative
Enhanced user safety provides substantial reward for both the operator and the employer.
Safety features include:
- Anti-recoil. Does not move when there is a sudden change of load
- Capacity overload protection
- Power loss protection
- E-Stop button
- Operator Indicator lights