Goods Hoists enable Operators to have an ideal solution for the movement of their products between different heights and floors.
Goods Hoists are available in 2 model ranges – column (rail) mounted or scissor lift.
- Both types can be installed as either freestanding or fitted into an existing shaft
- Column lifts can be 1, 2 or 4 pallet capacities
- Column Lifts can go up to 12 meters high
- Scissor lifts can carry up to 10 pallets
- Comply with Australian Design Standards
- Available with multiple door configurations
- Control board provides maintenance and diagnostic feedback
Scissor Lift Goods Hoists / Goods Lifts
These lifts use a scissor mechanism to support the platform and a hydraulic power unit to elevate it.
- Large capacity – up to 10 pallets
- Robust, proven design
- Custom deck sizes available
- Cost effective
- Needs deeper pit than column lifts
- Unsuitable for small lift footprint
Column / Rail Mounted Goods Hoists / Goods Lifts
These lifts use a column mounted to the freight hoist skeleton to attach and elevate the lifting platform.
- Ideal for smaller footprint
- Minimal pit requirement
- Design allows external or internal installation
- Low cost alternative to traditional lift
- Not suited for loads greater than 4 pallets
Goods Hoist Applications
- Distribution centres
- Mezzanine floors