Power Lift DC Trolleys
The DC lift trolley range offers 100 & 250kgs of lifting force at the push of a button. It eliminates the need for manual pumping and provides users with a safe, clean, powered lift that is quiet and suited for areas where hydraulics can’t be used.
- DC lifting trolleys use a linear actuator and a Safetech developed battery box that can power up to 150 lifts per day depending on the lift weight. Large diameter, low friction castors make the DC Lift Trolleys easy to move, highly manouverable and ideal for office or factory use.
- Powerlift DC lifting trolleys now offer two models:
- DC250 – with 250kg of Lifting Force
- DCD100 – the double scissor lift option for when a higher lift is required
How does the DC Scissor Lift Trolley work?
- The DC lift trolley is a small scissor lift table that uses a linear actuator as the lifting mechanism. This eliminates hydraulic fluids or oils and provides a quiet, steady lift force.
A high duty cycle, rechargeable battery supplies the power and a push button controller makes operating the DC lift trolleys effortless. Wheels are polyurethane with fixed front rear castored for easy mobility. DC Lifting Trolleys are powder coated for a quality finish and the actuator is rated IP54.
- Suitable for all general trolley applications but especially those where hydraulic contaminants can’t be tolerated such as offices, vets and medical clinics.
The DCD 100 is ideal for shelf stacking and can be supplied with a deadman switch to ensure safety when used near children or the general public. With the wheels removed the DC lift trolley can be used as a static lifting platform.
- DCD 100 provides a double scissor option allowing lifting heights up to 1500mm
- IP56 Rated Actuator available
- DC Lift Trolleys are very safe to use but as with all scissor mechanisms care must be taken to avoid any entrapment as it is operated.
- Maximum and minimum heights, loads greater than 250kgs