- Safetech offer 2 basic turntable designs, the Paldisc and Palring to assist in any manual handling operation. The Paldisc is unique to Safetech and provides rotation of up to 2 tonne and an ultra low turntable height of only 22mm – ideal for use with hand pallet trucks. Palring also supports and rotates 2 tonne, is galvanised and has a ring height of 60mm.
What do Turntables do?
- Turntables are a simple aid to safer manual handling and eliminate the need for stretching when loading or unloading product. Ideal for areas where more complex lifting equipment can’t be used turntables are inexpensive and durable.
- Goods are simply placed on the turntable and then manually rotated to avoid stretching across the load.
- Paldisc is designed specifically for loading with hand pallet trucks. It’s low height of only 22mm is the lowest of any turntable on the market yet it is rated to two tonnes and makes rotation of loads easy and safe.
- Palring is a tough, affordable turntable with 2 tonne capacity that won’t bind or tighten under load. Easy to use, galavanised and available in 900mm or 1100mm diameter models.
Manual Handling Applications
- Manual palletising or depalletising.
- Loading or unloading of stillages, containers, bins, bags, bricks, tiles.
- Commonly used alongside conveyor, feeding hoppers, extruders, process and production equipment.
- Both turntables can be purchased for use on lift tables or other platforms as rotational aids.
- Extra heavy duty.
- Turntables are extremely safe but care must be taken to avoid stepping on the top surface to avoid slipping.
Click here to download PDF brochure