Work Station Jib Cranes
Work Station Jib Cranes from Matpack NZ are the ideal substitute for traditional, heavy I-Beam Jib Cranes. These jibs are designed to service circular areas and support tool balancers, air balancers, vacuum lifters, and hoists.
When floor mounted, they can accommodate up to a 360° rotation. When column or wall-mounted, they allow up to a 200° rotation. Capacities are available from 50kg. to 500 kg. with spans up to 4.8m.
Jib Crane Features:
- Capacities from 50 kg. to 500 kg., with spans up to 4.8m.
- Freestanding Offer 360° rotation.
- Wallmounted Offer 200° rotation.
- Most can be bolted directly to existing floor without adding special foundations.
- Utilize enclosed track for the boom assembly, which reduces dead weight for easier rotation than traditional I-Beam Jibs.
- Feature a retaining pin through the pivot pin to help resist accidental upward dislodgment of the boom assembly.
- Include hoist trolley.
- Roller bearings provide for unsurpassed ease of movement.